By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Terms And Conditions
1. Changes to your order
If you wish to make any changes to your order, please do so by contacting us via phone 016-2115165 (Mon-Sun, 9:00 AM-6:00 PM). We will always do our best to make last-minute changes for you, but we can only guarantee changes (including to updating the delivery address and in relation to card messages) if changes are requested 24 hours before the delivery day.
2. Price and additional charges
Delivery charges will be added at the checkout when you select the preferred delivery options.
3. Delivery policy
- Deliveries can be done on Monday to Sunday.
- Although our team will always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customer, Baked by Celestial cannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances outside of Baked by Celestial control.
- In the event where the delivery location is too remote or unreachable by our branch, we will contact you before the intended delivery date of your order.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
- If you change address, you must update us through email or whatsapp to ensure that no deliveries are sent out to the wrong address. Please ensure this is done before 24 hours or one (1) day before the intended delivery date / slot. We are unable to provide refunds for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice in accordance with this paragraph.
4. Satisfaction Guarantee
Satisfying you and your recipient is our ultimate aim. We always strive to deliver products at its best condition and on time.
Our cakes are packaged to ensure they arrive as beautiful and as fresh as when they left us. However, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged during transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please inform us immediately with images to support your claim so that we can arrange a replacement at our next available delivery date and/or time.
6. Customer and recipient personal information
- To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
- Please remember that we value your privacy and will never lease, rent or sell your private information.
- During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
Customer’s email address
We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer’s email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
Customer’s full name
We use this information for credit and debit card validation.
Customer’s telephone number
We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
Recipient’s full name and contact number.
We require this information in order to deliver the products you have ordered. It is vital that the contact is accurate.
We will need this information for our driver to deliver your order to your loved ones. It is vital that the information is accurate.